Milesight EM300-ZLD - Leak detection sensor (rope)
Leak detection sensor using a conductive cable. The sensor also supports the measurement of temperature and humidity.
The EM300 is rated to IP67 and is both UV and water resistant, perfect for use in harsh environments, but equally suitable for indoor use.
The EM300 has a built-in 4000mAh battery boasting a 5-year battery life. The device is a LoRaWAN IoT sensor with a range of up to 10KM in optimal conditions.
- 3m Leak detection cable (using the principle of conductivity)
- LoRaWAN Radio
- EU868MHz (For UK/EU markets)
- Tx Power: 16dBm(868)/20dBm(915)/19dBm(470)
- Sensitivity: -147dBm @ 300bps
- Mode: OTAA/ABP Class A
- Other frequencies available (CN470/RU864/IN865/EU868/US915/AU915/KR920/AS923)
- Battery: 1 x 4000mAh ER18505 Li-SOCL2 battery (extendable to 2 batteries)
- Battery-Life: 5 years (10min interval, 1 x alarm, SF10)
- Dimensions: 105.6 × 85.3 × 27 mm (4.16 × 3.36 × 1.06 in)
- Installation: Wall mounting
- Protection: IP67
- NFC support and USB Type-C port for programming
- Range: -20°C to +70°C
- Accuracy: 0°C to + 70°C (+/- 0.3°C), -20°C to 0°C (+/- 0.6°C)
- Resolution: 0.1°C
- Range: 0-100% RH
- Accuracy: 10% to 90% RH (+/- 3%), below 10% and above 90% RH (+/- 5%)
- Resolution: 0.5% RH
- Trigger condition: When liquid level reaches 5mm
- Detection cable: 3m (this can be customised)
- Server rooms
- Private dwellings (unoccupied)
- Holiday homes
- Plant rooms
The sensors use a LoRaWAN radio network so you need to ensure your building is covered by a LoRaWAN network. MTG also sell LoRaWAN gateways here, or you can talk to us about our LoRaWAN network services.
Using the Milesight IoT Cloud solution, users can view and manage sensor data, create riggers and receive alerts/notifications by e-mail and a mobile app.