Milesight EM500-CO2 - Outdoor CO2 Sensor
CO2 (carbon dioxide) sensor suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
Rated to IP66 and is both UV and water resistant, perfect for use in harsh environments, but equally suitable for indoor use.
Built-in 19000mAh battery boasting a 10-year battery life. The device is a LoRaWAN IoT sensor with a range of up to 10KM in optimal conditions.
- CO2 (Carbon dioxide) sensor
- LoRaWAN Radio
- EU868MHz (For UK/EU markets)
- Tx Power: 16dBm(868)/20dBm(915)/19dBm(470)
- Sensitivity: -147dBm @ 300bps
- Mode: OTAA/ABP Class A
- Other frequencies available (CN470/RU864/IN865/EU868/US915/AU915/KR920/AS923)
- Battery: 1 x 19,000mAh Li-SOCL2 battery
- Battery-Life: 5 years (10min interval SF12), 10 years (10 min interval SF7)
- Operating temperature: -30°C to +70°C
- Dimensions: 147.9 × 71 × 69.5 mm (5.8 × 2.8 × 2.7 in)
- Installation: Pole, wall or DIN mounting
- Protection: IP66
- NFC support and USB Type-C port for programming
Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
- Range: 400-5000ppm
- Accuracy: ±30 ppm or ±3 % of reading
- Resolution: 1ppm
- Range: -20°C to +70°C
- Accuracy: 0°C to + 70°C (+/- 0.3°C), -20°C to 0°C (+/- 0.6°C)
- Resolution: 0.1°C
- Range: 0-100% RH
- Accuracy: 10% to 90% RH (+/- 3%), below 10% and above 90% RH (+/- 5%)
- Resolution: 0.5% RH
- 300 - 1100 hPA (-40°C - 85°C)
- ±1 hPa
- 0.1 hPa
- Indoor air quality monitoring
- Forest fire detection
- Smart building / smart cities
- Warehouse environmental monitoring
The sensors use a LoRaWAN radio network so you need to ensure your building is covered by a LoRaWAN network. MTG also sell LoRaWAN gateways here, or you can talk to us about our LoRaWAN network services.
Using the Milesight IoT Cloud solution, users can view and manage sensor data, create riggers and receive alerts/notifications by e-mail and a mobile app.