Milesight VS121 - AI Workplace sensor
The VS121 measures the presence of people in a given area and can be used for space utilisation and room occupancy applications. The device is powered using a USB-C adapter and connects to the cloud or your application using LoRaWAN wireless.
Boasting a large detection area of 48m2 or a 5m radius (at 3m height).
The sensor technology in the VS121 performs object detection and does not capture images or personal identifiable information.
- Workplace occupancy sensor.
- High recognition rate (95%) of human detection.
- Ceiling mounted.
- USB-C powered (5V adapter).
- LoRaWAN Radio
- EU868MHz (For UK/EU markets)
- Tx Power: 16dBm(868)/20dBm(915)/19dBm(470)
- Sensitivity: -137dBm @ 300bps
- Mode: OTAA/ABP Class C
- Other frequencies available (CN470/RU864/IN865/EU868/US915/AU915/KR920/AS923)
- 5V/1.5A by Type-C USB
- Operating temperature: -5°C to +55°C
- Dimensions (sensor): 85 x 85 x 20mm
- Installation: Ceiling mounted
- 1 x Reset button
- 1 x WiFi button
- 1 x WiFi LED
- Field of view: 190° horizontal, 112° vertical
- Recognition range: 5m radius (at the height of 3m)
- Recognition rate: >95%
- Advanced custom settings: up to 12m mapped regions for detection
- Workplace occupancy
- Desk occupancy
- Flow detection in shops/malls
- Determine the number of people in specific region
The sensors use a LoRaWAN radio network so you need to ensure your building is covered by a LoRaWAN network. MTG also sell LoRaWAN gateways here, or you can talk to us about our LoRaWAN network services.
Using the Milesight IoT Cloud solution, users can view and manage sensor data, create riggers and receive alerts/notifications by e-mail and a mobile app.